Membership says a lot about you and does a lot for you. It shows you believe in professional standards – and you deliver them. It puts you at the centre of a community that shares your values and raises your expectations.
JOIN NOW ONLINE if you wish to pay by credit card. We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties. Applications are normally considered on the next working day.
Access to some CIPR benefits may depend on your grade.
Stand out - you'll be
- Accountable through our Code of Conduct
- Connected through the UK's biggest and most respected PR network
- Listed in our PR Register and Member Directory
- On the path to professional accreditation
- 5 CIPR regional, sector and discipline groups
- Designatory letters and membership logos (for ACIPR, MCIPR and FCIPR grades)
- Online PR resources – webinars, skills guides, case studies , toolkits and reports
- CIPR CPD online continuing professional development scheme
- Influence - the quarterly magazine on all things PR
- Business resources – including a free legal helpline and a template contract
- £150 or more on all CIPR training sessions
- 10% off professional indemnity insurance
- Discounts and offers on business services via CIPR Plus