The CIPR is supporting the Public Affairs Conference, organised by Dods, on 19 March 2019.
These are unique times for public affairs professionals. With the ever rising tide of uncertainly, with so many unknowns and variables to account for, the importance of an effective, flexible and responsive strategy is more important than ever before.
Join your colleagues from across the industry at The Public Affairs Conference 2019 to explore the latest on delivering effective public affairs during uncertainty, and discover how you can deliver a successful public affairs campaign on a shoestring budget. Is your public affairs strategy and approach up-to-date?
Guarantee an exclusive 20% CIPR membership discount by quoting CIPR2018 in the registration loyalty box!
Key points for 2019 include:
• Explore innovative techniques to cut through the noise and get your messages heard
• Build, refresh and implement a public affairs strategy
• Case Study: creative campaigning, big impact
Join our confirmed speakers including:
• Emma Greenwood, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, Cancer Research UK
• Amanda Wolthuizen, Director of Public Affairs, Imperial College London
• Rt Hon Lord Andrew Lansley, Member, House of Lords
For registration enquiries, contact:
020 7593 5556